Girl: Gago ka rin! Tapos yang ano mo, mas malaki pa sa utak mo! At yang ano mo, mas sensitive pa sa puso mo!
- Peanuts and mary angelica are beans.
- Mary angelica can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
- Mary angelica can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks mary angelica.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of mary angelica.
- Olive oil was used for washing mary angelica in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than mary angelica.
- If you drop mary angelica from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of mary angelica to reach the earth’s core.
- If you cut mary angelica in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!
1. Naglalaro ka ba ng Langit Lupa?
– Ou. Bawal sungkitan!
2. Natatandaan mo pa ba ang kanta sa Monkey Monkey?
– Haha. Hindi na..
3. Saan ka mahilig magtago pag naglalaro kayo ng Taguan?
– Sa ilalim ng sasakyan na puro grasa pa.
4. Hanggang saang bahagi ng katawan ang abot mong talunin pag naglalaro ka ng 10-20?
– Balikat. Sa Chinese garter naman, lagpas ulo. Ahaha.
5. Nagkasugat ka na ba dahil sa maling pagtalon sa larong Luksong Baka?
– Ou. Yung tipong una ulo tapos pagulong-gulong pa. Buti nalang maraming dayami dun.
6. Ilang tsinelas na ang napudpod mo sa paglalaro ng Tumbang Preso?
– Wala naman. Pero maraming tsinelas na ang nawala sa taguang tsinelas. Hindi na nakita ever.
7. Ano ang madalas mong pamato sa Piko?
8. Hanggang anong oras kayo inaabot pag naglalaro kayo ng Patintero?
– Hanggang sa magkapikunan. Haha.
9. Saan niyo nilalaro ang Shato?
– Ano yun?
10. Ano ang madalas na \”base\” niyo sa larong Agawan Base?
– Puno o pader.
11. Hanggang ilang jackstones ang kaya mongpulutin sa isang talbog ng bola sa larong Jackstones?
12. Ginagamit mo ba ang itim na stick para panungkit sa larong Pick Up Sticks?
13. Saang grupo ka madalas pag naglalaro ng Cops and Robbers? Sa Cops o Robbers?
– Robbers. Ahahaha.
14. Madalas ka bang maging taya sa larong Habulan?
– Hindi. Mataya man ako, di ako nahuhuli sa pagtaas ng kamay pag “boom” na.
15. Malakas niyo bang binibilang ang mga numero pag naglalaro ka ng Nanay Tatay?
– Ou naman. Haha.
16. Gaano ka katagal maging taya sa larong Pass The Message?
– Hindi ako natataya. Magaling ako magpasa eh.
17. Naglalaro ka ba ng Tic-Tac-Toe kahit may klase?
– Ou. Pero SOS version.
18. Nakapaglaro ka ba ng SOS sa graphing paper?
– Syempre. Kahit anong paper!
19. Alam mo ba yung laro sa pad paper na Sabugan ng Tangke?
20. Naniwala ka ba dati sa kapangyarihan ng FLAMES?
– Ou. Ahahaha. Tapos kukunin ng seatmate ko at ipapakita sa crush ko. Amp.
21. Sa palagay mo, may katotohanan kaya yung hula sa iyo noon nung naglaro ka ng MASH?
– Asa! Kariton kaya laging lumalabas na sasakyan ko. Tapos haunted house yung bahay. Takte.
22. Nagta-tumbling ka ba sa larong Chinese Garter?
– Hindi. talon-talon lang.
23. Bakit sa taguang singsing pag malamig ang tenga iyon ang sinsabing may hawak ng singsing?
– Weh? Ganun ba yun?
24. naranasan mo bang magreenactment ng mga napapanood mo sa tv?
– Ou. Power rangers saka Voltes V.
25. Sa tingin mo, malalaro pa kaya ng susunod na batch ng kabataan ang mga larong ito?
– Di na masyado. Puro PSP at Gameboy at Wii ang nilalaro eh.
Oh John, let’s not park here.
Oh John, let’s not park.
Oh John, let’s not.
Oh John, let’s.
i found this on Perusals & Perigrinations and this is quite fun 🙂
- Google your name and the word “needs” (ex. Angel needs)
- click search
- record the first ten results
According to Google:
- Angel needs a ride
- Angel needs to be hired
- Angel needs a home
- Angel needs divine intervention
- Angel needs love
- Angel needs a halo
- Angel needs service dog for seizure support and balance
- Angel needs to shave mustache
- Angel needs help
- Angel needs heaven
wow. yes, i feel like i need a ride to somewhere 😀
The Guy’s Rules
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys’ side of the story.
(I must admit, it’s pretty good.) We always hear “the rules” From the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note… these are all numbered “1” ON PURPOSE!
1. Men ARE NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly Acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you won’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t Expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one .
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not! A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will Be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear Is fine…Really.
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.