Do I ever cross your mind?
Just tried tweaking with Photoshop. Haha!
- Peanuts and mary angelica are beans.
- Mary angelica can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
- Mary angelica can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks mary angelica.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of mary angelica.
- Olive oil was used for washing mary angelica in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than mary angelica.
- If you drop mary angelica from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of mary angelica to reach the earth’s core.
- If you cut mary angelica in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!